Wednesday, September 15, 2010

A photographer thank you :o)

So, I thought that I would start out blogging about the wonderful photographers that I have the privilege of working with every day.  First off I would like to thank you all for keeping me busy and for letting me venture into the unknown with all of the custom projects that you send me.  I am VERY fortunate to be able to have so many creative minds helping me in the design process as well as making my items become works of art through your imagery. 

That being said, I would like to showcase your images here on my blog not just to toot my own horn, but to show off your talent and creativity.  As an incentive for sharing your images I have started a showcase points system.  This point system will give you the opportunity to earn FREE items from So PROPular Designs, by submitting your images that display So PROPular props in them. 

Points system is as follows: 

One image = 2 points

Collect 50 points and receive $25.00 worth of  " SURPRISE" merchandise from So PROPular Designs.

*Merchandise is the designers choice.

*Photographer commits to pay the discounted shipping of $2.50 within Canada, $4.50 everywhere else

*There will be no exchanges or shipping refunds given

All images are to be submitted to tracisnelson@gmail.com
Given the amount of expected responses, please keep track of your points when submitting you images.  Message me when you have obtained 50 points to collect your FREE items.

Below are just a few image subbmissions to get the ball rolling.

Thanks again for your continued support!


No comments:

Post a Comment