Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Exciting News For Fellow Designers

After being contacted by numerous designer's regarding purchasing the patterns for my unique photo prop creations, I am pleased to announce the release of my new Pattern Line.  I have chosen to start this line with the introduction of two of my most popular body hats.  The LADY BUG and BUMBLE BEE.






These two body hats are the ORIGINAL designs that I created in the spring of 2010.  They have brought me much success in my crochet prop sales,  so much so that other designer's have unsuccessfully tried to replicate these designs due to their popularity.  Although I believe imitation to be a form of flattery, I have unfortunately not been given the credit in the form of a simple "inspired by" that I feel my intellectual property is worth.

Which leads me to my carefully thought out decision to sell my patterns.  I have reached a point that my sales are starting to exceed the time in which I have to full fill my orders.  I need extra hands and much more time than I can spare in a day.  I am hoping to relieve some of my time constraints by making other designer's capable of creating these much wanted items to build a profit for themselves.

Although I do realize that I will have a decrease in sales of my body hats due to the sales of my patterns, I welcome this much needed change and encourage other designer's to succeed where I leave off.  All that I ask is that you adhere to the copyright and distribution requests set forth below.

This pattern may NOT be distributed in any way.
Finished items may be sold, but you MUST refer back to
So PROPular Designs as the patterns author by linking back to my site @ http://www.etsy.com/shop/tracinelson

This new pattern line brings much excitement to my ever changing photo prop business.  These two patterns are just the beginning of this new pattern line.  I will be updating my Etsy shop regularly with patterns to my other body hat creations, plus new additions that have been brewing in my thought center.
Thank you for your continued support of my creativity and I look forward to watching my ideas prosper in your work in the near future.

No comments:

Post a Comment